Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Monday nights in Tacoma are similar to Friday nights in most cities. Tacoma is becoming strange. There is a blend of ice, snow, extremely cold weather, and BFF's missing. Mel and I joined her brother Al (visiting from CA) and a friend for some bowling at pins in Proctor. It was cute to see the brother sister competition between Mel and Al. My major concern Monday night was the extreme cold made it hard to complete a cigarette which is a real set back on my smoking goal for the winter.

Monday night Bowling and $2.75 pints at Magoos.

I really am personally excited (American way not the French way. Ask me I will explain) for the week to end so I can begin my 2 week relief from WORK!

If possible I would suggest going to a warmer climate I don't know, maybe Hawaii or India would be nice.

Beware STORM Warning 2008!

WEATHER
Snow predicted for Wednesday, Sunday
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: December 16th, 2008 11:49 AM Updated: December 16th, 2008 11:52 AM

The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm watch for tonight and Wednesday across Washington as forecasters expect more snow to fall across the frozen state.
There’s another chance of snow Sunday as the cold continues.

The coldest temperatures have been in Eastern Washington where it was 3 below zero this morning at the Spokane airport, 3 below at Yakima and 1 below at the Tri-Cities.

Western Washington is typically warmer, and Sea-Tac Airport reports a predawn 22 degrees.

For a second day many schools delayed opening because of the cold and slick streets.

The main mountain passes have compact snow and ice.

The Transportation Department reports no restrictions on Snoqualmie Pass; traction tires advised on Stevens.

No comments: